Sunday, May 22, 2011

What I like about Central Kalimantan


 By : Destiyana

I love rambutan, because rambutans in Central Kalimantan are sweet and cheaper than other places. I like the food of central kalimantan because the food is spicy and I love spicy food. For the fauna I like orangutans because they look funny. I love central kalimantan because there are no volcanos and because I was born in Central Kalimantan. Also I love the air in the morning because the air is still fresh.
Baby Orangutan
Rambutan

2 comments:

  1. With people like you looking after the environtment l hope the air will always smell fresh.

    From Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Destiyana, loved your blog. I love rambutans too, I used to eat them when I was in Vietnam and Cambodia. I really like the pictures you posted :)

    ReplyDelete